The Wells Fargo® Platinum Card is one of Wells Fargo's most popular credit cards, due in part to a 0% introductory APR offer and no annual fee. Other highlights, including protection services and tools to keep track of spending, make the Wells Fargo® Platinum Card a no-fuss option for cardholders who value convenience.
• 0% introductory APR: New cardmembers enjoy no interest on purchases and balance transfers for their first six months. A variable APR based on creditworthiness will apply afterward.
• Expense Tracker: Wells Fargo makes it easy to keep tabs on your spending. Account management tools include free online account access, expense reports, and email alerts to remind cardmembers of important account activities.
• Fraud Protection: In addition to zero liability for unauthorized card use and fraud prevention features such as Early Warning Services and Fraud Monitoring, cardmembers also receive instant transaction alerts with Wells Fargo® Rapid Alerts.
• Visa benefits: Wells Fargo® Platinum Card members enjoy the perks of being Visa cardholders as well. Visa benefits cover a host of travel services, including an auto rental collision damage waiver, roadside dispatch program, worldwide travel accident insurance, and more.
• No annual fee: The card's many features come free - there is no annual fee added to cardmembership.
The Wells Fargo® Platinum Card is a classic choice with zero interest rates, zero annual fee, and the tools, protection, and benefits expected from Wells Fargo. Consumers looking to keep their credit experience simple yet efficient will find their match in the Wells Fargo® Platinum Card.